Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream is grain free, gluten and dairy free pumpkin ice cream, sure to become a new favorite. Easy to make, with a delicious pumpkin pie flavor!
Paleo Pumpkin Ice Cream:
So, yes we are heading into pumpkin season and weather, which happens to be an awesome time in New England. I love fall, pumpkins, football games, hiking, the changing colors.
It’s all good. Finding good dairy-free ice cream alternatives isn’t easy and I have not seen a dairy-free pumpkin version yet either. No worries.
This paleo pumpkin ice cream fits the bill. Just combine the ingredients, place in the fridge until cold and then into the ice cream maker.
How To Make Your Vegan Pumpkin Ice Cream:
- Place all ingredients (except vanilla extract) in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk ingredients until organic coconut milk is melted and ingredients combined.
- Turn off heat, add vanilla extract.
- Place mixture in an airtight container in the refrigerator for several hours until very cold.
- Pour into ice cream machine and process via manufacturers instructions.
Enjoy straight out the ice cream maker as a soft-serve consistency, or freeze for an hour for ice cream “scoops”.
Ready for the freezer.
Some other pumpkin recipes to try:
- One can coconut milk full fat
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoons and 1/2 pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Place all the ingredients except vanilla extract in a saucepan on the stove on medium-low heat. Whisk ingredients until coconut milk melts and all ingredients are blended together.
Turn off heat and add vanilla extract.
Place mixture in a covered glass container and put in the fridge for several hours until very cold.
Once cold, pour into your ice cream maker and process via manufacturers directions.
This coconut milk ice cream is delicious consumed right away or store in the freezer. If storing in the freezer, take out of freeze about 10 minutes prior to serving so that it softens enough to scoop.
Easy to Pin It Strip: