Hi guys! It’s pumpkin season and that means pumpkin food and drinks everywhere. While making this Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe (dairy-free, gluten-free) recently, I realized something. You’ll love this easy DIY pumpkin spice latte. Try some Coconut Whipped Cream on top.
Pumpkin Spice Latte Ingredients:
- Strongly brewed coffee
- organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- coconut milk (or other dairy-free milk)
- sea salt
- coconut sugar or maple syrup
How To Make Your Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe –
Wow, I just love coffee drinks that look and taste decadent but are actually made with healthy ingredients. No need to go to a coffee shop for a pumpkin spice latte recipe when you can make delicious recipes from the comfort of your home. It’s fun to go to coffee shops on occasion. Sometimes it feels like a mini-getaway, a break, just to sit and people watch and gaze around. And I just love the rich smell of coffee filling the air. It’s awesome, isn’t it? I just choose something that works with my diet and make this Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe at home.
Paleo Pumpkin Spice Latte: A delightful coffee latte with a subtle pumpkin flavor!
- 1 cup strongly brewed coffee
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree (I used from a can of pumpkin puree)
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup ( can use another preferred sweetener)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 serving coconut whipped cream for top (optional)
- sprinkling ground cinnamon for top (optional)
Pour hot coffee into a large mug. Add pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, almond milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract and whisk (or stir) together. Ready to enjoy or add coconut whipped cream for extra decadence!
Coconut Whipped Cream - take the "cream" from a can of organic coconut milk. Whip this cream in an electric mixer for about 2 minutes, trying to get out any lumps and create a smooth texture. I add 2 tablespoons organic powdered sugar and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract and beat for another 2-3 minutes on high. You can sub sweetener of your choice - maple syrup works well.