This post may contain affiliate links.
Paleo Pumpkin Waffles with maple syrup and berries, sliced bananas! Make a double batch and freeze some for later and pop in the toaster oven for a quick meal!
Whoa, yummy waffles alert! I have been having fun in the kitchen lately and these flourless pumpkin waffles are proof. Oh.my.gosh. where do I start?
Paleo Pumpkin Waffles:
What You Will Love:
- Sweetened only with banana
- Fluffy and tasty
- Freezer friendly
- One bowl batter in the food processor
Pumpkin Waffles Gluten-Free:
- Ripe Banana
- Creamy Almond Butter
- Large Eggs
- Organic Pumpkin Puree
- Organic Coconut Flour
- Baking Soda
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Vanilla Extract
- Fine Sea Salt
Belgian Pumpkin Waffles:
- Use a large ice cream scoop to pour batter into electric waffle iron. Saves the mess of an over-flow of batter oozing down the sides of the waffle maker. Less clean-up also.
- Make your own homemade creamy almond butter. Here’s an easy recipe for Raw Almond Butter that is a favorite of mine. It is a usually a little thicker consistency than store-bought almond butter.
- Use oil spray (coconut is my favorite) on the waffle iron so waffles free easily when cooked.
- Once you have determined how long each waffle cooks for, set the timer. In my large waffle iron, I set the timer for 2 minutes for each side.
- Consider waffle tongs to remove waffles when they are done.
Healthy Pumpkin Waffles:
What to serve with your delicious easy pumpkin waffles recipe:
- Real maple syrup
- Sliced banana
- Berries – blueberries, strawberries, raspberries
- Coconut Non-Dairy Whipped Cream
- I use real maple syrup for serving.
Try these amazing recipes:
The Paleo Pumpkin Waffles can be stored in the fridge for several days. Make a double batch – they are freezer friendly!
Are you on the email list to receive the latest recipes? I would like to invite you to join – simply go to the box in the sidebar and enter your email address. 🙂
These delicious paleo pumpkin waffles are grain, gluten and dairy free!
- 1 large banana
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 organic or pastured raised large eggs
- 3/4 cup organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/4 cup organic coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of fine sea salt
Place your banana in a food processor and pulse a few times until it starts to puree.
Next, add all the other ingredients in the food processor and process until it becomes a batter.
Preheat your waffle iron. Spray generously with spray oil (I use coconut oil).
Once ready, use your large ice cream scoop to measure one scoop per quadrant. Close and cook per your waffle iron's directions.
Makes 2 1/4 waffles (on my machine) or 9 quadrants.
Can be stored in the fridge for several days. Can also be stored in the freezer.
Serve with maple syrup.
Notes: I have made these Pumpkin Waffles with several brands of store bought almond butter, but I have achieved the best results (by far) by using My Favorite Almond Butter recipe on my site. I have included a link to this post or you can use search on the sidebar. 🙂
Easy to Pin It Strip: