How to make a mango smoothie! Want to feel like you’ve been transported to your favorite tropical destination? A Mango Pineapple Smoothie that tastes like a tropical orange shake will do that.
On a recent adventure to the mall with a friend, we ventured into a very popular “smoothie” shop. My friend “P” ordered a tropical smoothie that appeared much like this mango pineapple smoothie.
Carefully watching the smoothie being made (for research purposes, of course!), I was a little horrified at what occurred!
Tossed into a blender: a little fruit, A LOT of ice, and some other mystery item.
I found out the mystery item was an additional sweetener.
How To Make A Frozen Mango Smoothie Recipe?
- Assemble and prepare the ingredients (frozen mango chunks, bananas, almond milk, spinach, frozen pineapple chunks and one orange).
- Place all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend for a few minutes until you have a thick and creamy smoothie!
What You Will Love About This Mango Banana Smoothie Recipe:
- Mango smoothie without yogurt and without milk.
- Vegan mango smoothie
- Make at home which is more economical.
- Quick (less than 5 minutes) healthy snack
- No added sugar
- Tastes like sorbet
- green without being “green”
Not all smoothie shops are the same, of course. It’s super fun sitting at a counter at a favorite shop watching smoothies being made with wonderful, whole foods and quality ingredients. That being said, it’s still more economical to make at home. 🙂
One secret to being successful with at-home smoothies is variety. Keep a variety of frozen fruits and veggies so you can make green smoothies: anti-inflammatory green smoothie, spinach apple smoothie, super green detox smoothie, or a kale-apple smoothie.
Have you ever tried an Apple Pie Smoothie?
Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie is super easy and very popular!
Smoothies are a great and easy way to get servings of fruit and veggies into our diet. Plus, they are loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Mangoes are not just delicious, but a nutritious ingredient. Luckily, they are available frozen in the grocery store so it’s not necessary to wait for fresh fruit in season.
Seriously, every time I have this smoothie, I want to put on my sunglasses, like I am on vacation!
And remember, no need to go to “mall” smoothie shops when you’ve got this handy recipe for your convenience!
I hope you enjoy this Mango Pineapple smoothie!
How To Make A Mango Smoothie! A refreshing Mango Pineapple Smoothie with super healthy ingredients!
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 2 bananas, cut into slices (frozen or not)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh organic spinach leaves (optional to add some greens)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into chunks
Add all ingredients to a high powered blender. Blend about a minute or two until the desired consistency, smooth and creamy. Consume right away or save for later.