Refreshingly light, fruity and simple, this Spinach Apple Smoothie is perfect any time!
And it is vegan, Paleo, gluten-free, grain free and dairy-free!
Spinach and Apple Smoothie Benefits:
Green Apples have:
- vitamins A, B, C and E
- help lower cholesterol
- give us energy
Pro Tips For Make Daily Smoothies:
- Start with a great blender that will mix up your ingredients well and fast!
- Buy bags of chopped frozen fruit for easy access.
- Cut and freeze banana slices
- Buy fresh ginger, peel and cut into small 1/2″ pieces.
- Use organic orange and lemon peels by cutting into small pieces and freezing in plastic bags. Adds great flavor!
- Replace a dessert with a fruity smoothie.
- Prepare in advance – Measure and place all ingredients in a mason jar or Bpa-free plastic bag. Doesn’t this look very handy for prepping?
Favorite Smoothie Add-ins:
- Flax seeds
- Turmeric (fresh turmeric, peeled and add a small piece)
- Organic Hemp Seeds
- Chocolate Nibs
- Raw Cacao Powder
- Hawaiian Spirulina
- Seaweed– Dulse Flakes
Looking for other amazing recipes? Check these out!
- Super Green Smoothie
- My favorite afternoon snack smoothie
- The blueberries have it smoothie
- A delicious strawberry smoothie bowl
- Mango is in season smoothie bowl
- Feelin’ like a pina colada smoothie
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a star rating below!
A delicious blend of fresh fruits and vegetables as a meal replacement or snack, this Spinach Apple Smoothie is ideal.
- 1 green apple (granny smith)
- 1 cup fresh organic baby spinach
- 1/2 lime (without peel)
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 orange (remove peel)
- 4 ice cubes
Gather ingredients - peel, remove core and chop apple into chunks. I like using granny smith for this recipe.
Place all ingredients in a blender and for 1-2 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Thank you for using my affiliate links, which at no extra cost to you, provides me with a small commission that helps with the running of this site. I look forward to creating and posting many more delicious recipes for you.