A Pineapple Smoothie with just two ingredients? Plus, it takes two minutes to whip up! Dairy-free, vegan, refreshing and delicious!
You’ll love this quick and easy, healthy pineapple smoothie without yogurt.
Frozen smoothie packs: in many cases, you can make smoothies ahead by putting all the ingredients in small plastic bags, and when ready to make add the liquid.
However, in this case, with two ingredients, you would not do that. Just keep a big bag of frozen pineapple in the freezer.
Frozen Pineapple Smoothie:
What I love about pineapple beside the wonderfully sweet tropical taste are the health benefits. Did you know that pineapples are reported to provide antioxidant and immune protection, as well as anti-inflammatory and digestive benefits? And containing Bromelain, it is a natural anti-inflammatory and painkiller. I have read that other benefits are cancer and cough and colds prevention.
Pineapples have lots of great vitamins and minerals too! Get a healthy dose of B6, manganese, calcium, vitamin C, potassium, folate and more.
How To Make A Pineapple Smoothie:
Step 1: Gather the ingredients – chopped frozen pineapple and dairy-free milk (I use unsweetened almond milk).
Step 2: Place the ingredients in a blender.
For convenience, I really like the Nutribullet blender. Does not take much counter space, is easy to clean (just rinse out!), and blends my smoothies in minutes!
A high powered blender like the Vita-mix is great as well. You can use it for everything including hot soups. It’s a real powerhouse in the kitchen!
Step 3: Blend all ingredients until completely smooth.
Step 4: Pour into a glass and enjoy!
Tips and Buying Pineapple:
- Since pineapple has a thick skin, and less vulnerable to chemicals, I use non-organic pineapple.
- Readily available at the grocery store (fresh and frozen).
- Stock up if pineapple goes on sale.
What Fruit Goes Well With Pineapple?
- Berries (blueberries, strawberries, etc…)
The right combination of ingredients to liquid and types of fruits, vegetables, and add-ins will determine smoothie success.
Pineapple Smoothie Ideas:
- Mango Pineapple Smoothie – add 1/4 cup fresh or frozen peeled and chopped mango to this pineapple smoothie recipe.
- Banana Pineapple Smoothie – add 1/2 a peeled banana to this smoothie.
- Spinach Pineapple Smoothie – add 1/2 cup fresh spinach to this smoothie.
- Kale Pineapple Smoothie – add 1/4 cup fresh kale to this smoothie.
- Pineapple Orange Smoothie – add 1/2 a peeled and sliced orange to this smoothie.
- Pineapple Coconut Smoothie – add a piece of frozen coconut to this smoothie. (I’ve seen them at Trader Joe’s).
Pineapple Smoothies To Enjoy:
- Turmeric Smoothie
- Mango Smoothie
- Immune Boosting Smoothie
- Blueberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Smoothie
- Tropical Smoothie Recipe
- Strawberry Banana Smoothie
- Anti-Inflammatory Smoothie
- The Ultimate Dairy-Free Smoothies You Need In Your Life
Green Smoothie Recipes:
For all the smoothie recipes on 24 Carrot Kitchen ——> Smoothie Recipes
★ Did you make this recipe? Please give it a 5-star rating below!
Pineapple Smoothie - so easy to make! Healthy, delicious with just two ingredients! Enjoy this smoothie any time of day.
- 2 cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice) (use your favorite dairy-free milk)
Place the frozen pineapple chunks and almond milk in a blender and let it whizz for a few minutes until reaches the desired consistency. Refreshing!
Update Notes: This post was originally published on October 24, 2013, but was republished with an updated recipe, new photos, step by step instructions and photos, success tips and a video in October 2018.
Thank you for using my affiliate links, which at no extra cost to you, provides me with a small commission that helps with the running of this site. I look forward to creating and posting many more delicious recipes for you.