Paleo Granola has many uses; a breakfast cereal with milk, as a topping on ice cream, as a snack; or just to take along when out and about. What a great protein packed recipe that is super easy to make and you control the ingredients! Dairy-Free, Grain-Free, and Gluten-Free!
- Chopped Nuts
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Dried Cranberry
- Shredded Unsweetened Coconut
- Coconut Oil
- Pure Maple Syrup
- Ground Cinnamon
- Toasted Coconut Flakes
- Sea Salt
What you will love:
- Paleo granola recipe only sweetened with maple syrup. Just like Maple Pecans.
- Makes a great breakfast cereal with a splash of non-dairy milk. I love unsweetened almond milk with mine. Add banana slices, berries or pomegranates for a healthy addition!
- Take along snack (Great for travel, errands, vacations). Trail mix is another great idea for this.
- Make ahead – make a double batch!
Related: Honey Roasted Cashews
And FYI – this recipe is totally customizable. For example, use your favorite nuts, omit the raisins, add another dried fruit (or not). You get the idea. Try and use what you happen to have on hand, if possible.
One very important tip:
- I would like to emphasize is to keep an eye on the granola when baking in the oven, so it does not burn. Once it starts turning brown, it is done. Do not worry, it should harden and form some clumps as it cools. Love those clumps!
Related: Paleo Apple Crisp
I hope you enjoy this recipe if you try it. This is the granola I use in this recipe.
Paleo Granola - Lots of healthy fats and nutrition in this easy paleo granola recipe! Use as a snack, topping for ice cream, or with milk as a cereal.
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/8 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped cashews
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (My favorite is Ceylon Cinnamon)
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds (optional)
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut flakes (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 cup raisins (optional)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Place all ingredients in a bowl, except cranberries, toasted coconut, and raisins. Toss to mix well.
Pour granola onto a baking pan and spread out in a single layer.
Bake for approximately 20 minutes until just slightly browned. Let cool on baking pan, approximately 15 minutes. The granola will start to harden into crispy clumps as it cools.
Once cool pour into a bowl and add cranberries, raisins, and toasted coconut flakes if using.
Store in an airtight container.
*You can make this Paleo granola plain by excluding the raisins and cranberries. It's great that way as well.
*For a breakfast cereal, fresh fruit such as banana, berries, pomegranates are delicious and healthy additions/toppings.
Easy Pin It Strip –