This Whole30 chicken salad recipe is super tasty, with big chunks of the diced tender easy baked chicken breast, tossed in the easiest and freshest homemade Paleo Mayo Recipe. Add a handful of sliced grapes, chopped celery, and seasonings for the best Paleo Whole30 chicken salad with grapes.
Later in the post, I’ll give you a list of creative and delicious add-ins that add a bit of crunch, amazing texture, and flavor. All optional, of course!
Planning the Whole30 diet leads to success.
Ingredients For Your Whole30 Chicken Salad:
- Baked chicken breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces.
- Organic grapes (I buy the best-looking grapes whether they are green or red).
- Whole30 approved mayonnaise. For homemade, try Paleo Mayo Recipe, or Whole30 Mayo.
- Organic celery, chopped into small pieces.
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (half a lemon).
- Ground pepper
Meal Prep Tips For Your Whole30 Chicken Salad:
- Make easy baked chicken breasts ahead and store in the freezer. Once a month, I meal prep by baking chicken, cutting it up into pieces, and storing in plastic bags in the freezer. During the month, meals are infinitely easier as I can grab the prepared chicken for a variety of recipes, but here are a few:
- Another option is to use a store-bought rotisserie chicken, a great time-saving and delicious way to make this Whole30 chicken salad super quickly.
How To Make Whole30 Chicken Salad:
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and mix gently to combine.
- For best results, store in the refrigerator for at least an hour before serving and eating.
- Should last 6-7 days stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Delicious Add-Ins For Your Whole30 Chicken Salad:
- Chopped nuts (I really like chopped cashews! Walnuts are great too!)
- Chopped apples
- Dried cranberries (tip: make sure no extra sugar is added, and appropriate oils are used.)
- Chopped avocados
- Chopped green onions
- Chopped red onions
- As a sub for onions>>> use 1/2 teaspoon dried chives.
Other Delicious Whole30 Recipes To Try:
Amazing Whole30 Chicken Salad that is super easy, delicious and perfect for lunch or dinner. Enjoy atop of salad greens or lettuce for the perfect salad.
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts (try my baked chicken breasts recipe)
- 1/4 cup chopped organic celery
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2/3 cup chopped grapes
- 1/3 cup whole30 mayonnaise (use homemade or Whole30 compliant store-bought)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (to taste)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (as a garnish, or to add green)
Add the chicken, celery, grapes, lemon juice in a large bowl and stir together.
Make homemade Whole30 mayo if not already made.
Add the Whole30 mayonnaise to the large bowl and mix into ingredients.
Add salt and pepper, taste, and more if needed.
Store in the refrigerator for at least an hour prior to serving and eating.
For the Whole30 diet, try a scoop of this Whole30 chicken salad atop shredded lettuce or salad greens.
Sprinkle the top with freshly chopped parsley.
Optional add-ins: chopped nuts, chopped parsley, diced apple, dried cranberries, raisins, chopped avocado