Paleo brownies that are super easy to make, fudgy, and grain, gluten and dairy-free! Makes the perfect dessert or snack!
I guess the secret is out. With several brownie recipes on the site, I cannot hide the fact that I love chocolate and brownies. This recipe happens to be for dense, fudgy, intense chocolatey brownies. It is crazy delicious! Have an event where you need to bring something … a dinner, cookout, bake sale, etc..? This is the recipe I recommend. It’s easy to make, most will like (who can resist?), and it is portable.
In this recipe, I use raw organic cacao powder (versus the higher processed cocoa powder). Did you know that raw cacao powder is a good source of antioxidants and magnesium? Consuming cacao in the form of dark chocolate is said to be heart healthy. When I chose the chocolate for this recipe, I went with 85% cacao content. It is probably one of the reasons the brownies came out with such a rich, dense chocolate flavor.
Paleo Brownies With Almond Flour:
- organic coconut oil
- dark chocolate
- coconut palm sugar
- maple syrup
- large eggs
- unsweetened organic raw cacao powder
- baking soda
- sea salt
- blanched almond flour
- chopped walnuts (optional as a topping)
Fudgy Paleo Brownies:
These brownies are the rich, decadent treats reminiscent of those you get from bake and dessert shops. Only you can make yourself!
- If possible, start with room temperature ingredients.
- And make sure your coconut oil is melted. The ingredients combine better and make the overall recipe turn out better. Sometimes when coconut oil is combined with cold ingredients, it solidifies the coconut oil into lumps, which you don’t want.
Wishing you success if you try this! Let me know how you like it. 🙂
Some other grain free, gluten and dairy free brownie recipes to try:
Paleo Brownies that are the dense, intense dark chocolate brownies you crave!
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted (I used organic, unrefined)
- 8 ounces dark chocolate (at least 70 % cacao) (I used 85%)
- 1/8 cup coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 organic large eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/3 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup chopped raw walnuts
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line the bottom of an 8 x 8 square baking pan with parchment paper. Spray the pan lightly with coconut oil.
Melt half the chocolate in a medium-sized bowl (either microwave or in pan on the stove).
Add the other half into the chocolate to melt with the warm chocolate mixture.
Add the coconut oil, coconut sugar, and maple syrup and whisk to combine.
Remove mixture from heat and whisk in eggs.
Next mix in almond flour, baking soda, and cacao powder.
Pour batter into prepared pan and sprinkle chopped walnuts over the batter.
Bake for about 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
For best cutting results, let cool completely, either in pan or wire rack.
Makes 9 large squares or more based on the size you cut them.
Store in airtight container.
Easy to Pin It Strip: