I always love to hear about other people’s favorite kitchen items. In turn, I thought I would list a few of my favorite, helpful, handy kitchen items. So, here are 5 favorite kitchen items.
There are many kitchen items that I couldn’t live without, like my Kitchen Aid Mixer, of course. There are other items I have found to be helpful and may not be as well known.
1. Jar Key – have you heard of this? I found this a few years ago and I never worry about opening jars. It’s awesome, inexpensive and handy.
2. Garlic Press – I especially like this garlic press because it works well and has a little brush attached to help clean. I use it all the time.
3. The Mini’s – I call these items the mini’s because they are smaller versions of other items I have – spatulas and whisks. There are times when the larger spatulas and whisks just won’t do. I didn’t include a link for a whisk because it wouldn’t be the exact one I use. I purchased mine in a general store in Woodstock, VT., while on vacation. The mini whisks are in abundance and can be found at many stores.
4. Soda Stream – before this wonderful item entered our lives, we would buy and lug home a lot of seltzer from the grocery store. That is a thing of the past with the Soda Stream. We have had it about 4 months and love it. We don’t add the flavored syrups though (just drink plain seltzer), so that may be a consideration for you if you are contemplating purchasing one. (I couldn’t upload a good photo of this, but I have the “Genesis” model).
5. Cast Iron Skillet – I love my cast iron skillet and use it all the time. What did I do before I had this wonderful pan?
What are your favorite kitchen items? Please leave me a comment – I would love to hear from you.
Thank you to all my readers – I appreciate you!
Have a wonderful day!