The Best Ultimate Soft and Chewy Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! There are only 8 ingredients in this Paleo recipe and they are grain free, egg free, oil free and naturally sweetened. Super easy to make and amazingly delicious! A perfect dessert while using ingredients that work for the vegan and Paleo lifestyle.
- Blanched almond flour
- Unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pure maple syrup
- Coconut sugar
- Organic applesauce
- Baking soda
- Vanilla extract
- Vegan and gluten-free chocolate chips
- Sea salt
You won’t miss eating the traditional chocolate chip cookies with these goodies around. They are such a delicious treat.
Have you tried this Chocolate Vegan Donuts Recipe? (gluten-free)
- Due to the nature of the ingredients, the cookies are best served and consumed the same day they are made.
- They tend to become too soft and crumbly when stored.
- However, when consumed the same day they are made – they are awesome!
- They make a great afternoon snack, dessert after dinner, etc…
Be sure to subscribe to the email list to receive all the latest recipes!
Gluten-Free Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies! These cookies are easy to make, have no oil, less sugar and taste amazing! They are best eaten the same day as they are made, as they become soft when stored.
- 1 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup gluten-free vegan chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a medium mixing bowl, add almond flour, salt, baking soda, coconut sugar and shredded coconut and whisk together until all the lumps are gone.
Add the applesauce, maple syrup, and vanilla and mix well.
Add chocolate chips and mix until well combined. This is a wet batter, but if it seems too wet, add some almond flour (maybe 1-2 tablespoons).
Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop onto the prepared baking sheet. These cookies do not spread, so using your hand press cookies down keeping round shape. Add a few more chocolate chips to the tops, if desired.
Bake for 12-14 minutes until slightly browning at edges. Let cool before serving.
Notes: These cookies are delicious; however, due to the nature of the ingredients, they do not keep well as they become very soft and crumbly when stored. They would be great as an afternoon snack, made before dinner for dessert, etc...
Easy to Pin It Strip: